Erectile Dysfunction Specialists in San Jose, CA

Our specialized healthcare team can help you with your sexual health concerns. Fill out the form to get in touch with us or call 999-999-9999 to get started.

ED is a real and common condition – you do not need to suffer with it – You should see a board certified urologic specialist to diagnose and treat this condition and NOT any of the myriad of other professionals who are offering care on line – you will potentially miss an easy diagnosis or treatment option. Lastly, shockwave therapy should also be administered through sexual medicine specialists as well as many online sites offering this are NOT using optimal shock wave machines (some of these are actually not true shock wave generators at all).